The NHL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The NHL Forum

We have a new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thornton suspended 15 games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dondelinger

Dondelinger

Thornton suspended 15 games Empty
PostSubject: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
EricAxel

EricAxel

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Ban4Lyfe
Back to top Go down
BudWyzerman

BudWyzerman

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:57 pm

I honestly didnt think it was that big a deal, and i dont like him either
Back to top Go down
-eXpLiciT-
Admin
-eXpLiciT-

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 pm

It was definitely one of those where he's suspended this much because of the injury to Orpik (and pretty sure the legal battle the NHL is in right now with past players suing over concussions weighed into this decision too).

15 games is exactly what I expected him to get, so I'm not surprised. If Orpik didn't get injured on the play I don't think we'd even be seeing Thornton getting anything though, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://hockey.forumotion.com
BudWyzerman

BudWyzerman

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:36 am

pretty much, shit happens like this all the time, except someone was hurt this time
Back to top Go down
Sheppy

Sheppy

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm

I just don't understand how he was knocked out from those gloved shots. Then again, it's easy for me to say that sitting here.

I thought he'd get 12, 15 counting the 3 he missed so i'm not overly surprised with it. It's too bad it was Orpik Thornton went after, it should have been that cheapshotting moron James Neal, I'm sick of his crap.

That being said, i absolutely hate the Penguins, they've probably topped Montreal and Vancouver for my most hated team. Watching them play, and seeing what they get away with is absolutely ridicoulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornton suspended 15 games   Thornton suspended 15 games Empty

Back to top Go down

Thornton suspended 15 games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The NHL Forum :: Hockey Discussion-
Jump to: